___________________________

-

Sunday, December 10, 2006

On various topics

For some reason, it's hot in our house tonight. There is no reason that it should be hot. It's not that warm outside. Our radiators are fixed, but the heat is not turned up that high. At this rate, I'm going to have to break out the summer pajamas.

Last night we had a holiday party. Unfortunately, we failed to take any pictures.

We took Spike for a walk this afternoon because it was about 45 degrees out. He got cold halfway through and I carried him most of the rest of the way home inside my coat. This amused the other walkers in the neighborhood.

Tonight we watched the finale of the Amazing Race. I didn't really have a favorite team this season, but I didn't dislike any of the teams either.

Last week I was elected treasurer of the Old Northside neighborhood association.

No comments: