Last year I made nine resolutions and did reasonably well in terms of achieving many of them. This year I'm going to have five resolutions.
1. Read 45 books or more this year, 15 or more of which are on the 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die list. Last night I was less than 20 pages from the end of the book I was reading before we went to Dan and Douglas's New Year's Eve party, so I finished that this morning, and I've started three or four other books. Last year I read 41 books, so I think this is achievable.
2. Use up another three bottles of perfume. Last year I did this by mid-December, and I'm hopng to do so again this year.
3. Save money toward the Smart car and our wedding. I'm listing this even though the Smart car should arrive by March and our wedding is in May.
4. Increase my daily pushups and situps to 50 each. My coach suggested doing pushups and situps to increase my strength for skating, and I'm up to 32 of each per night.
5. Go out for lunch only once per week at work. I'll keep track of this one again and see if I can do better this year.