1. Read 45 books or more this year, 15 or more of which are on the 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die list.
I've been reading a little more lately, mostly quality stuff.
2. Use up another three bottles of perfume.
Doing well on the second bottle.
3. Save money toward the Smart car and our wedding.
Now that we have a smart car and the wedding is over, the savings is going toward building the emergency fund back up.
4. Increase my daily pushups and situps to 50 each.
Currently 47 each of pushups and situps and 30 Supermans.
5. Go out for lunch only once per week at work.
We had a stressful week, so we went out three times this week.