1. Floss: Still flossing consistently. I think it's become a habit by now.
2. Lunch: Slowly making progress on last year's deficit.
3. On time: I'm leaving the house a little earlier these days. Moving to our new building at work will help, as my commute will probably be a little shorter.
4. Flip: It felt like I got good height in my flip attempts this week, but I'm not getting the rotation, so I'm landing forward on two feet with a three turn to backward.
5. Save: Selling Steph's old house helped a lot in this department.
6. Recipes: The leg of lamb I made for Easter turned out well. I'm going to figure out something to do with ahi tuna this week.
7. Trans fat: Doing much better.
8. Perfume: One bottle down, two to go. I'm working on the larger bottle now, and I can see the level going down. I'm glad I like all of these scents -- this would be no fun at all if I didn't.
9. Compact: Doing okay. We bought a new vacuum and air purifier with a gift card recently.