___________________________

-

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Two-year anniversary

Yesterday was Steph's and my two-year anniversary. In the morning, we participated in a scavenger hunt with our friends Jen and Lori to raise money for ICAAN, the Indiana Canine Assistant and Adolescent Network, and then we went to dinner at Maggiano's and re-created our first kiss on Steph's back patio. We're going to try a different Italian place every year.

Year 0: Iaria's
Year 1: Dinner cooked by David and Garrett (Steph was recovering from her surgery and wasn't feeling well enough to go out yet)
Year 2: Maggiano's

Maggiano's was excellent. I couldn't quite figure out what I wanted, so our server offered that we could order the family-style dinner even though there were only two of us. This dinner consists of two appetizers, two kinds of salad, two pastas, two entrees, and two desserts. We have ten boxes of leftovers. Ten boxes. Everything was tasty; I'm just a little worried that we won't be able to finish all the leftovers before they go bad.

ETA: I completely neglected to include in my anniversary post anything about how wonderful my girlfriend is. She is cute, smart, funny, interesting, and creative, and I am so lucky to share my life with her.

No comments: