___________________________

-

Monday, January 01, 2007

NYR update

An update on my resolutions:

1. So far, so good. I flossed after I got home from Dan and Doug's last night in a semi-tipsy state because I figured it was after midnight, so it counted.

2, 3, and 4. Haven't worked or skated yet this year. Did watch some skating today, though.

5. Didn't spend excess money at the grocery when on mission for soup vegetables. Oh, wait, maybe I did. But we will use the items I bought -- crackers to go with the cheese my aunt sent us and marinade for the chicken in the freezer.

6. I made bean soup a little differently today. It turned out okay.

7. So far, so good.

8. I chose three perfumes and wore one of them. I'm not sure I can stick to wearing only those three, but I can at least focus on using them a lot and using them up.

9. I didn't buy anything new today. Only food.

No comments: