___________________________

-

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Blogging from the hotel

I'm in Madison, WI, for the Careers Conference. The conference has been great -- I've attended several interesting presentations and met many interesting people. I felt like I finally know enough about careers to make attending the conference worthwhile to me, and thanks to the clothes Steph got me for Christmas, I finally felt like I looked like I belonged there. I'm on a public computer, so I can't post my picture of the clothes.

You see, my laptop and my suitcase are on a shuttle to the airport. They were keeping my stuff downstairs until my shuttle, but they mistakenly put everyone's stuff on the earlier shuttle. Fortunately, they have the Internets in the lobby and I have a book in my bag. Also, the earlier shuttle will be returning before I have to leave.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the conference and I hope my boss will send me to another one soon.

Update: The shuttle driver brought back my luggage and apologized profusely. I was, of course, very understanding, especially because they had the Internets in the lobby and I had a book with me.

No comments: