___________________________

-

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Weekend update

Steph wasn't feeling well Friday night after work, so we stayed home and watched TV. On Saturday, my dad came down and helped me and Joe refinish the dining room floor at my old house. It went better than the refinishing of the living room floor did three years ago, and it looks really nice. Then I went to a Turkish restaurant (The Bosphorus) with friends for a birthday dinner, and afterwards we went to Elizabeth's for games and cake. The restaurant was great -- I highly recommend it. Today I mowed the lawn while Steph worked on turning over the dirt in the flower beds on the side of the house. In the afternoon we went to see the movie An Inconvenient Truth, which was amazing. You really have to see it. I mean it. We went to Border's afterwards to buy the book. The movie recommends a Web site with ways to learn more and take action.

No comments: