___________________________

-

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Four for Friday

From belicove.com:

Q1 - You and Reality TV: If you were to star in your own reality television show/series, what would the title of your show be, and what would the show focus on?

I wouldn't have a reality show of my own, but I'd consider being on someone else's.

Q2 - Christmas Cards: Did you mail out any Christmas/Holiday cards in 2005? If so, approximately how many did you send verses receive?

I seem to have misplaced my 2005 sent list, but I think I sent about 23. I received 15.

Q3 - Terrorism and Air Travel: Do you feel more vulnerable to terrorism now that Cigar Cutters, Corkscrews, Cuticle Cutters, Eyeglass Repair Tools (including screwdrivers), Eyelash Curlers, Knitting and Crochet Needles, Nail Clippers, Nail Files, Personal care or toiletries with aerosols in limited quantities (such as hairspray), Scissors (plastic or metal with blunt tips only), Toy Transformer Robots, Toy Weapons (if not realistic replicas), Tweezers, Umbrellas and Walking Canes (allowed in carry-on baggage once they have been inspected to ensure that prohibited items are not concealed), and Wrenches and Pliers (seven inches or less in length) are allowed back on domestic flights along with carry-on luggage?

No.

Q4 - Going to the Movies: When searching for a movie or show time at a local theatre, do you refer to a daily newspaper, look it up online, or call the theatre directly?

I look it up online at imdb.com.

No comments: