___________________________

-

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Four Things Meme

Four Jobs I've Had

1. McDonald's employee
2. Trade desk clerk (at the IU Bookstore)
3. Copy editor
4. Associate development editor

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

1. Fried Green Tomatoes
2. Go Fish
3. The Sound of Music
4. Truth or Dare (although that's probably not true anymore)

Four Places I've Lived

1. Baltimore, MD
2. Valparaiso, IN
3. Bloomington, IN
4. Indianapolis, IN

Four TV Shows I Love

1. Gilmore Girls
2. The Amazing Race
3. The L-Word
4. 30 Days

Four Places I've Been On Holiday

1. Arlington, VA
2. Roswell, NM
3. Europe (it was a tour; I didn't see the entire continent)
4. Tucson, AZ

Four of My Favorite Dishes

1. Thai noodles
2. Lemon chicken
3. Szechuan green beans
4. Pot roast

Four Sites I Visit Daily

1. www.commonplacebook.com
2. another pink world
3. Sardonic Bomb
4. www.belicove.com

Four Places I Would Rather Be Now

1. On a road trip
2. On the ice
3. At the Eiffel Tower
4. Somewhere warm

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging

1. lisa
2. Mykal
3. Lori B.
4. Matt

No comments: