___________________________

-

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dream

I had a strange dream last night. I've been having bad dreams almost every night since mid-March, and this was only the second one that wasn't bad (the first one was last Friday night and involved going to an out-of-town lecture with a co-worker). In my dream last night, I was at a UU young adult conference and people were deciding which room to sleep in. My cell phone rang, and it was my coach. I told her where I was, and she arrived shortly. She and I went over to a counter where a guy was selling BPAL, and he had a big bottle of Flower Moon (clear glass and significantly larger than 5 ml) that was marked as being old and having changed scent. I asked him how much it was, and he said it was the same price as a 5 ml had originally sold for, so I bought it.

No comments: