___________________________

-

Friday, May 26, 2006

We have a house

We have been new homeowners for nearly seven and a half hours now. Our closing was delayed slightly because the seller's agent was late -- he was waiting for Lance Armstrong and Robin Williams to show up at his house. They're staying with him this weekend, presumably for the race.

After the closing, we went to Lowe's for a toilet, a kitchen faucet, and paint. 23 gallons of paint. We'll be painting all weekend. Stop by and we'll let you try out our new paint brush.

I can't believe we have a house!

In other news, I have no Internet at home. My borrowed router isn't working, and I'm not going to go buy one when I'm moving in a week and a half. I miss the Internet, but I'm getting a lot more packing done than I was.

No comments: