___________________________

-

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My bank is annoying me.

Today I called to check my checking account balance, as I do several times per week. (We're not supposed to get online much at work.) There was a $9.95 fee that I didn't recognize. I talked to someone in customer service, who said that it was a fee for using Quicken and I shouldn't have been charged because my account came over from Bank One. She reversed the fee.

I've also been having trouble accessing online banking -- I haven't been able to log on at all since my bank changed. The customer service person said that my login and password should be the same, and when I got home tonight, I was finally able to get to my account online. My online payees even made the switch. It was nice to not have to type them all in again.

No comments: