___________________________

-

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunday at the Gay Games

Today was the skaters' meeting. It was nice to get everyone together and have a way to get some of our questions answered. I met Sara and Debbie from the adult skating e-mail list, and they're both really nice. After the meeting, we went back to the Hilton to see the booths at the expo hall and I tried on these bouncy shoe things that are used for low-impact exercise. (Steph has pictures of me bouncing around in them, but she can't get a wireless connection to upload them yet.) We ate at an Irish pub in the Hilton, and the service was really slow -- slow enough that we ran out of time seeing the rest of the expo hall, so I couldn't practice this afternoon.

My designated practices tomorrow are at 7:30 and 1:20. We're going to try to see some other sports in the meantime.

No comments: